Harley Davidson Triple Vent System Trostel Leather Jacket
Men’s Size Guide
We are keen to help you get the best size the first time and have provided individual sizing charts for each jacket, coat, and waistcoat style. It is important to note that leather garments are crafted from tailored leather panels which do not contain elastic properties common to many modern-day fabrics such as a jumper, stretchy tops, tunic style tops, or loose fitting tops. Therefore when selecting a size for a leather garment you should consider what your usual size is most typically in a jacket or a suit that does not have stretch properties, that is to say, you should identify your jacket size and the size you most often buy or vary between (i.e. not a size you have managed to fit into on a very odd occasion which is not representative of your main wardrobe sizing).
Product Specifications :
- Outer: Mid-weight Washed Cow Leather For Vintage Look
- Inner: Polyester Mesh Body Lining With Polyester Mesh And Polyester Sleeve Lining With Body Armor Pockets At Elbows And Shoulders With Action Back And Power-Stretch Waist
- Vent System: Triple Vent System Features Three Strategically Placed Vents On Each Side Of The Body Allowing For Versatile And Customized Airflow.
- Pockets: Two Zipper Hand-Warmer Pockets, One Zipper Chest Pocket, One Snap-Flap Stash Pocket One Horizontal Interior Pocket, And One Zipper Vertical Interior Pocket With Media Port
- Design Details: Embroidered leather patch and appliqué graphics
- Protection: This leather motorcycle jacket is designed with CE-approved body armor (back, elbows and shoulders)
- Body Armor Sold Separately (Only With Body Armor Variation).